Qurabiya is an Iranian shortbread-type biscuit usually made with ground almonds.
Cookies appear to have their origins in 7th century Persia, shortly after the use of sugar became relatively common in the region.
Qurabiya cookies are said to originate in the Iranian Azerbaijani city of Tabriz, the provincial capital of the East Azerbaijan province.
In Tabriz, they are made of almond flour, sugar, egg white, vanilla, margarine and pistachio. It is served with tea, customarily placed on top of the teacup to make it soft before eating.
Qurabiya or Ghorabiye made of almond, flour, sugar, which tend to have a relatively simple recipe of nuts, flour, eggs, and sugar
Qrabyh, traditional sweets Tabriz
Qrabyh typical traditional cookies and sweets in the city of Tabriz, and most of the city of East Azarbaijan province is cooked. The sweetness of Tabriz is a special Svghatyhay.
This pastry with almonds with sugar that is the main content Vsfydh eggs and nuts are right.
In Qrabyh positions instead of almond kernel are using.
There is another type of Qrabyh called Qrabyh Coconut Almond Coconut is used instead.
How to prepare the perfect pastry:
150 grams of peeled raw peanuts
200 ...see more grams of sugar
3 egg whites
Pistachio and almond and sugar mixture to the extent necessary
* Dravrdyd and almond powder with sugar and egg whites twice, micro gear wheels to mince.
* If the dough was stiff, add a bit of egg whites.
* Kneading the dough until it is white.
* Then pour into the hopper simple cloth head bobbin.
* Inside oven tray, greaseproof paper laid down by the funnel-shaped dough circle, fold the tray spacing.
* Then pour on pistachios and almonds and sugar.
* Free cookies in the middle of the floor heating already heated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 30 minutes until they are golden.
* After cooling, remove the cookies from the greaseproof paper.
* The sweetness of the air dries quickly, so put them in a sealed plastic bag or container and lid to keep.
Because of the sweet almond and pistachio plant is rich in iron, but instead are high in calories, so avoid excess consumption