Anything done without the discipline and the beginning and end turned out not to be the melting pot metaphor and allegory . Basically any action that is not in its composition , Qhra the mixture comes in lower than the melting pot is not. Now see what the melting pot of what was once common . Nasser al-Din Shah Qajar was so vow that one day a year , even in spring, the countryside of North West Shahrestanak of Tehran and later due to the remoteness of the village Sorkhehesar , was located in East Tehran . His command dozen times put his pot of meat parts and edible plants fourteen sheep and dominant food types were combined . All the nobility and the dignitaries and princes and the king's wives and ministers in the culinary pride and regarded the practice to cook and cooking began. Some states do Mvjhyn peas and green beans and mung Clear lentil and rice were busy . Collective pepper and turmeric and salt were prepared . Women and Khvatyn ordinary situations in which Ms. Black did not own houses , this place struck a tent at the foot of the back boiler fires for cooking and cook soup, so-called from the shower head and pick- up each other going to be any more blessed . In short, everyone has to do their own place to come for stew and soup in question is present and available . Combine soup, seafood and food because most of it was wrong , so whatever combination is uneven or Dehkhoda promise : " Chow baskets in the seventies Yvz·h " color is it likened to the melting pot .
This is a delicious potage especially for the people who live in Tehran. Its name also signifies a delicious food ( Ashe sholeh Ghalamkar).
here is the recipe to make this delicious Iranian potage:
500 g parsley or 500 g dill or 500 g coriander or 500 g spinach or 500 g spring onions, ends
100 g basmati rice
100 g peas
100 g beans
100 g lentils
500 g beef or 500 g lamb
3 large onions
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1. Soak peas, beans and lentils in water for 4-5 hours.
2. Peel and chop onions and fry in oil until slightly golden.
3. Cut meat into small pieces and fry with onions until it changes color.
4. Add peas, beans, lentils, turmeric, salt, pepper and hot water, and cook over low heat for about one hour.
5. Wash rice and add to the potage. Cook for another 20-30 minutes.
6. Wash vegetables and chop finely. Add to potage and cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
7. Add more hot water during cooking if necessary.